Used by amateur, college, professional and national teams athletes, Multi Radiance Medical has received countless testimonials from athletes and coaches.
“With my extensive experience working with chronic and acute injuries TerraQuant Laser is the most advanced and effective modality which I use for many world class athletes as well as lay people.”- Igor N Burdenko, Ph.D.
Founder & President,
The Burdenko Water and Sports Therapy Institute, Boston, MA USA
Sports Medicine is one of the most popular uses of laser therapy for training and recovery. Currently, athletes in the NBA, NHL, and National Teams are using Multi Radiance Technology™ for its unparalleled results.
There is more published clinical and physiological evidence supporting the use of Laser and LED photobiomodulation for soft tissue injuries and joint conditions than any electrotherapy modality as traditionally used by physiotherapists.
- It’s quick and simple to apply
- Can be used immediately after injury, over pins and plates
- It’s considered the safest “electrotherapy” available by research experts
- Has a proven worldwide track record of effective and safe treatments
What can Laser Technology do for you as an athlete?
- Increase Stamina
- Speed Up Recovery Time
- Prevent Seasonal and Chronic Injuries
- Accelerate Recovery Time After Injury (Get Back In The Game Faster)
- Increase Blood Supply and Energy Supply of Muscles
- Reach High Performance Goals Without Doping
- Get the Most Out of Your Training Regiment
Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects
- Rapid Cell Growth — Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster Wound Healing — Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Increased Metabolic Activity — Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation — Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action — Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity — Laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
- Stimulated Nerve Function — Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in “dead” limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.